In accordance with European regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (known as "general data protection regulation" or RGPD)
This personal data protection charter (below: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the AFTER BEACH Site - RCS Toulouse 818 720 997 00019 - 11 Impasse Aragon 31130 Balma - France - VAT number: FR07 818720997 edited by Tiphen LE PORT as data controller with regard to respect for privacy and the protection of the personal data of its users. This Charter has been drawn up to enable you to become acquainted with the practices and conditions under which AFTER BEACH collects, uses and stores your personal data (below: the “Data”).
There you will find a description of the various Data that we can collect and process or that you can transmit to us when you access and / or use the site https://www.after-beach.com/fr (the "Site") on which our products are sold. The term "Site" designates only the site https://www.after-beach.com
In view of the constant evolution of laws and regulations in terms of technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by email.
If any of the clauses of this Charter should be declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not result in the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to the Data collected:
- Via simple navigation on the Site
- Via the emails exchanged between AFTER BEACH and you or any other electronic messaging tool
- When you create a user account on the Site
- When you place an order on the Site
- When you subscribe to the Site's Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third party or through sites managed by them, including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you for carefully reading the Charter concerning the processing of your Personal Data.
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY AFTER BEACH
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with AFTER BEACH (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, filling out contact forms, as well as during any telephone exchanges) we are likely to collect the following Data :
- Your email address will necessarily be requested if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and / or receive our Newsletter
- Data relating to your identity such as your name, first names, e-mail address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be requested from you
- Data relating to browsing: this is Data relating to the way in which you use the Site including: the IP address, the browser used, the browsing time, the search history, the operating system used, language and pages viewed
- Data concerning your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use while accessing the Site
- Data relating to orders: your postal address is necessary for preparing invoices. Likewise, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner must be entered to proceed to the payment of your order.
- Data relating to the use of social networks when you use their functionalities.
2. HOW YOUR DATA IS COLLECTED
Data may be collected in different ways on the Site. Data may be collected directly when you transfer it to us by means of the contact and user account creation forms, newsletter subscription available on the Site and / or communicated when you contact us by phone. When you contact us through these different means, a copy of your interactions with AFTER BEACH, including email addresses, may be made and archived. AFTER BEACH also indirectly collects certain Data by means of cookies / tracers. We invite you to read our Cookies Policy, intended to help you better understand these technologies and the use we make of them on the Site and in the context of our services, applications and tools.
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are a simple user, we collect your Data for:
- Send you our Newsletter and / or personalized commercial offers if you have consented to it
- Manage orders and execute the contract
- Ensure the security and traceability of site purchases
- Send you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- Manage your requests sent via the contact page
- Allow you to leave an opinion on the products and / or the Site
- Inform you of changes to the Site or our product and service offering
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in contracts concluded with users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and improve your user experience, in particular by recognizing the username and password you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on each page of the Site where these are required. The refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Identification impossible).
- analyze traffic and data on the Site in order to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusing to correctly complete the form (s) on the Site may block access to certain pages, in particular those relating to the ordering of products or services.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA
Your Data is processed by AFTER BEACH staff and collaborators in charge of:
- Site management (Orders and shipments)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- Billing management.
In addition, as part of our activity, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- La Poste Group
- Accounting services
- Tax services
- Google Analytics
Each of its actors respecting a confidentiality commitment concerning the use and processing of personal data.
For payment management and to facilitate the experience of its users, AFTER BEACH offers the following payment methods to make purchases on the Site:
- Online payment by Credit Card (Carte Bleue, Visa Card, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by Stripe
- Online payment by PayPal
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment by check
AFTER BEACH has no access to your identifiers and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing both the identity of the payment organization and the confidentiality of data.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of Data and to process them only for the purposes for which we transmit them.
Your Data may be transmitted to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, sale, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of part or all of the assets of AFTER BEACH due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the Data of AFTER BEACH users are among the transferred assets.
Finally, we are also likely to disclose your Data:
- to comply with any mandate required by applicable laws, including government and regulatory requests
- if we believe that disclosure is made necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of AFTER BEACH, its customers or other stakeholders.
This possible disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud and counterfeit protection.
The Site may contain links to various sites and social networking platforms managed on third party servers, by people or organizations over which AFTER BEACH has no control. Therefore, we can in no way be held responsible for the way your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable personal data protection charter of each third-party website that you access via the Site in order to assess how your Data will be used.
5. HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA KEPT
AFTER BEACH only keeps your Data for the time necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same depending on the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this retention period. duration. Likewise, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
When you have subscribed to the Newsletter, we will keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact AFTER BEACH by e-mail, via the contact form or when you communicate with us by telephone, your data may be stored:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order made on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (Legal period) from the last order made on the Site, if this information relates to this order.
- In all other cases, the retention period of these exchanged Data may not exceed one (1) year.
Regarding your user account, all of your billing data is kept for ten (10) years from the date of purchase, even if you have requested to deactivate your user account. .
If you wish to request the deletion of Personal Data, please go to the contact page of the site or send us an e-mail: email@example.com. Your Site user account will be deactivated and anonymized, then completely deleted at the end of the aforementioned periods from the day you make the request. Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for others. Beyond the aforementioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymized to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED
Your Data is kept on a secure server and protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have implemented technical and organizational measures intended to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your Data against any accidental loss and against any unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the inherent peculiarities of the Internet, however, it is impossible for us to guarantee the optimum security of information exchange on this network. We make every effort to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any failure to respect the confidentiality settings or the security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, you are responsible for keeping the password that allows you to access your user account secret. Do not divulge it to third parties. Likewise, be vigilant when disclosing information in the public sections of the Site, which can be viewed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You can choose how the Data you send us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing Data. If necessary, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and in particular, make purchases (if you are a simple user) and / or downloads on the Site.
- You can refuse to communicate your bank or PayPal details and / or your postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase on the Site
- You can decide to no longer receive the Newsletter as well as our personalized offers: all you have to do is connect to your Site user account or click on the link in the email sent to you.
In any case, you have the possibility to access your user account at any time to view or update your Data and to unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you have been subscribed to it. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular the European regulation 2016/679 on data protection (the "RGPD") as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n ° 78-17 known as "Informatique et Libertés" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by said regulation for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to erase your Data (Excluding accounting data whose retention of 10 years is required by French law - article L123-22 of the Commercial Code)
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
- A right to portability of the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the execution of a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, when you have been requested to do so. When the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have the right to object without cause to AFTER BEACH analyzing your Data in order to share it for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the GDPR, for the exercise of these rights, AFTER BEACH, as data controller, reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. We inform you that the data allowing to justify your identity will be deleted once we have answered your request. You can exercise these rights by contacting our customer service or at the following address:
AFTER BEACH - 11 Impasse Aragon - 31130 Balma - France
We have one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or too many requests.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY AFTER BEACH
The Data collected as part of the use of the Site is stored on a server powered by Shopify Inc. Legal Department 151 O'Connor Street Ground Floor Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2L8.