Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Quick and easy
- 1 fitted waterproof mattress cover (made from bamboo viscose)
- 1 pack of sanitary pads
- 1 elastic bag
- 1 pencil
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 double decimetre
Cut a rectangle in viscose bamboo fabric
- Cut a cardboard in 23 x 16 cm format
- Use the 23 x 16 cm cardboard as a model
- Place the 23 x 16 cm cardboard flat on the viscose fabric
- Trace the outline in pencil
- Cut the rectangle of viscose fabric 23 x 16 cm
- Your viscose fabric rectangle is ready
The +: Slightly stretchy to wrap the face and allows a good fit for breathing.
Fold the 4 corners to make 4 small holes
Downloads: Mask model.pdf - Child model mask.pdf
Hang 2 elastic bands
Glue the sanitary pads
Tips: Cut a rectangle in a stretch kitchen fabric.
Adjust the size of the rectangle according to your size
Examples: 24 x 16 cm - 23 x 16 cm - 22 x 16 cm
Changeable elastic bands and sanitary pads
After each use, pass the viscose fabric mask and the sanitary pads under hot water so as not to deteriorate the plasticized side of the viscose fabric by peeling off the sanitary pads. Discard the towel, wash the rectangle of viscose fabric (60 °), dry it in the open air (no ironing) and stick a new sanitary pads before use. Change the viscose cloth mask if small holes start to appear.
Aucun avis n'a été publié pour le moment.